Dr. Michael Eric Dyson went to the breakfast club and gave his thoughts on Donald Trump, Black Celebrities meeting him, lack of support for Black intellectuals, Barack Obama and Martin Luther King versus Malcolm X.
Yes, it is a long interview. But it is very much worth listening to:
Here’s a link for Dr. Dyson’s book http://amzn.to/2iRFOCE
Dr. Dyson is an example of the type of Black People Donald Trump is avoiding having conversations with. It is easy to chat with a comedian, a rapper and a NFL player. Trump’s meetings are the equivalent of President Obama asking to speak to Miley Cyrus as the representative of the White community.
Here are some empowering Articles and poems by Black People
- 10 reasons why Black men should read books
- I am not your negro- James Baldwin Documentary
- What has President Obama done for the black community
- Lost Kingdom of Africa documentary
- A Modern Day Muhammed Ali would have been hated for being a proud Black, Muslim man
- Hey Black Child- Useni Eugene Perkins
- They Called Me Black/Me Gritaron Negra- Victoria Santa Cruz
Feel free to message us on social media to carry on the conversation.
Our Youtube: www.youtube.com/antoinespeaks
Let us know your thoughts
What do you think?
What was your opinion of Martin Luther King’s legacy?
Had you heard the movie clips before?
Please comment below and share; challenge someone to think a little deeper